Monday, July 15, 2013

Chanel Vintage ads


I know it is a bit early for  throwback Thursday, but I couldn´t resist..
So che è un po´presto per  throwback Thursday, ma non ho potuto resistere..

I know today is just Monday and that I am a bit early for the throwback Thursday, but I could´t resist in front of this vintage Chanel ads from the 90s. Isn´t it just perfect? It seems like when it comes to vintage not only Chanel´s bags are able to fascinate me.


So che oggi é solo lunedì e siamo ancora lontani dal throwback Thursday, ma di fronte a questa pubblicità degli anni 90 di Chanel non ho saputo resistere. Non sembra anche a voi perfetta? A quanto pare quando si tratta di vintage non sono solo le borse di Chanel ad essere estremamente affascinanti.









  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous inspirations !

XX Luba

Summery look with hat in my post today

http://www.well-living-blog.com

Kate said...

These are fun. You found so many great ones!

Kate from Clear the Way

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...